Grand Canyon West/ Skywalk from Las Vegas
This is an enjoyable ride through the beautiful desert landscape to the Hualapai Indian reservation. The site is owned by the Native American tribe and they operate the transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim spectacular scenery.
There are three stops with fantastic views and here you can experience the land through the eyes of the natives and learn about their culture in this stunning countryside.
The tour will start at your hotel lobby and we will travel to Hoover dam for a photo stop.
We will continue on through the beautiful Mojave Desert landscape for approximately 1 1/2 hours to the Grand Canyon West Rim.
On the way we will see an ancient Joshua Tree forest, a form of yucca cactus that only grows in the Mojave.
Meeting location: Pickup at your Hotel Lobby on the strip. Other locations may be extra, please contact for information.
End location: Return to Hotel or Las Vegas location.
Helicopter rides, Horseback rides, pontoon boat rides are available.
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Ride through Joshua Tree forest
- Visit the Hualapai Ranch
- Guano Point
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This is a group rate for 1 - 4 people
- Larger groups may be accommodated for an extra fee.
- Helicopter rides are available for an additional fee
- A new zipline attraction has been added
- Horseback rides are available for an additional fee
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel or strip location
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Transportation, (private) in SUV or similar
- Pickup and Drop off from hotel or strip
- Bottled Water
- Certified Las Vegas Tour Guide, knowledgeable and fun
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Helicopter rides, Horseback rides and pontoon boat rides (available for additional fees)
- Entrance Fees ( See Things to Know Before You Go )
- Child Friendly: Yes. Very small children will have to be watched closely.
- There is an entrance fee for Grand Canyon West which is owned and operated by the Hualapai tribe. No Tour buses or private vehicles are allowed to enter the park. Grand Canyon West Rim is not part of the National Parks System. There are options to choose
- Legacy Gold package is $82.37, Same as Legacy with: Skywalk Ticket to walk on the glass bridge Meal at viewpoint of choice
- Hualapai Legacy Day Pass with meal is a $69.14: Includes meal at your choice of the three stops Photo Opportunities with Hualapai Members Hop-on Hop-off Shuttle to all view points
- Hualapai VIP package is $333.14 per person: Same as Legacy with: Hualapai Tour Guide Native America Gift Skywalk Ticket to walk on the glass bridge Meal at viewpoint of choice
- Helicopter tours from $150 Horseback rides from $35 River raft rides upon request
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1