Unique 1/2 Day Snorkel Trip from Maui to Lanai
Sanity 50 ft Snorkel Vessel has a private restroom, fresh water showers, 32 cushion seats with 24 in the shade, snorkel masks, snorkels, boogie boards and noodles.
Sanity with its custom-built swim step level to the ocean floor has 2 ladders for easy access on and off the ocean waters.
Sanity Vessel takes off from Kaanapali Beach by zodiac to Sanity vessel moor right out front of Whaler's Village. The captain never goes to the same 2 spots on the coastline of Lanai.
It's always about weather, clarity and safety. This spectacular tour of the shoreline of Lanai is unique with its rugged coastline, 1 mile long secluded beaches, cliffs, and caves.
Lanai is famous for it schools of spinner dolphins and during Humpback whale seasons from December 15th - May 15th.
Our 4-hour snorkel trips turn into whale watching and dolphin search on the way to and from the island of Lanai.
We go to the Island of Lanai because of the amazing tropical sea life and our owner/captain has dived the whole coastline of Lanai and this is where he wants his guest to experience what he calls the best snorkelling Maui has to offer.
Only Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, weekly, will the Sanity Vessel go to this privately owned island's shoreline of Lanai. This is a Whole New Wave of Adventures on this half day snorkel trip with 2 snorkel stop and continental breakfast.
See Mau and Lanai from the Ocean with its warm different shades of turquoise blues. Be memorized by the beauty only seen from this vessel of the breathtaking coastline of Lanai. Bring your GoPro to capture our memories of this amazing adventures.
- During December 15th - May 15th our snorkel trips turn into whale watching and dolphin search on the way to and from the island of Lanai
- The captain never goes to the same 2 spots on the coastline of Lanai
- Lanai will set you FREE with breathtaking rugged coastline, cliffs. caves, 1 mile long secluded beach and the famous Four Seasons Manele Bay Hotel
- The untouched shoreline has an abundance of amazing tropical sea life
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Some of the best Snorkeling Maui has to Offer to the coastline of the Island of Lanai
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional and experienced Captain and diver
- Continental Breakfast
- Snorkel masks, snorkels, boogie boards and noodles available on board the vessel
- Pick up and drop off
- Any other food or drink not stated in Inclusions
- This particular snorkel tour which goes to the shoreline of this privately owned Island of Lanai is only available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays
- Bring your GoPro to capture our memories of this amazing adventures or rent one from us for the tour and receive your SD card
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.