Private Electric Boat Tour Hawaii
We pick you up at the boat ramp just behind the Harbor Masters office in the Ala Wai Boat Harbor and take you on a 90 minute guided tour of the Harbor and the Ala Wai Canal,( Tides permitting).
Our Electric 10 seater 22-foot boat "Zerø" The famous Ala Wai Canal gives an entirely different view of Waikiki as we glide silently along playing Hawaiian music or your choice of melody. The trip passes the Convention centre on the left and the canal walk on the right with outrigger paddlers going by.
This tour includes the Charcuterie plate with cheese and fruit, your choice of wine, beer and soft drinks. After the canal boat ride, we tour the harbour with the captain pointing out boats of interest including the 3 yacht clubs, waving to friends as we go.
After 90 minutes we glide silently back to the boat ramp and help you off of the boat. We are only a 5-minute walk from the Hilton and Prince Hotels and a lovely beach walk of 10 minutes from Central Waikiki.
- Board our boat Zerø - the only electric boat charter in Hawaii
- Relax and enjoy 90 minutes of wine, beer, food and laughter
- Glide silently along the Canal with a glass of wine in your hand and Hawaii music floating in the breeze
- Guided tour of the Ala Wai Harbor and Canal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The group price is based on 1 - 10 people
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to departure time.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Music of choice
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Fruit and crackers
- Cheese plate
- Charcuterie plate of cooked hams and meats
- Guided tour
- No alcohol served to minors
- No transportation
- Suitable for all age groups
- Subject to conditions of the water
- In the winter months, please dress accordingly
- No high heeled shoes to be worn aboard