3 Day Guided Tour to Queen Elizabeth National Park
You'll see elephants, buffaloes, hippos and search for lions as well as trek chimpanzees in Kalinzu forest. If you are short on time this is a great option for getting a lot out of your safari. You will visit Queen Elizabeth National Park & Kalinzu Forest for Chimpanzee tracking.
This tour starts and ends in Kampala. While on this tour, you will stay in comfortable lodges.
- See lush green tea estates
- Witness magnificent endless views over Queen Elizabeth national park
- Be exposed to the diverse wilderness and rich bird life
- Take a 2-hour boat cruise on the famous Kazinga channel
- You'll have magnificent views of Birds, animals like the African Elephants in Waters
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceOur representative will pick you from Kampala.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- All transportation
- A professional driver/guide
- All accommodation
- All activities
- Chimp permits (One per person, non-resident)
- Park fees
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- International flights
Transfer out of Kampala getting clear before traffic as we start the Queen Elizabeth national park safari.
Make a stop for coffee and photos at the equator. Continue on through villages with cultivated areas until the lush green tea estates in a rich green belt before you reach the escarpment with magnificent endless views over Queen Elizabeth national park.
You will have lunch either along the way or at the lodge, depending on the time. Check in to the lodge and spend the late afternoon taking a village walk or enjoying the view from the lodge.
Start the day with an early game drive that exposes us to diverse animals, Big 5 members Elephants, Buffalos, big cats- Lions, Leopards more times in the evening, warthogs- Hunchback carnivals like Hyenas are spotted along the Circuits as we drive along the and many more species that are residents to this park.
There is a rich bird life especially our version of storks in the wetland spots as we reach the Flamingoes in the salt lakes at Kasenyi. After lunch, we get ready for the Classic highlights on the 2hrs Boat cruise on the famous Kazinga channel, a 36kms channel linking Lake George - lake Edward.
Here you see land and water Adapted Hippopotamuses Yawning, the National Geographical society Killing machine the Nile Crocodile gaping along the Banks and Savannah version of Pigs the Warthog- Pumba are a hallmark sign in this Animal home. With your Binoculars along the peninsula, you have a magnificent view of Birds, animals like the ever playing African Elephants in Waters.
- It is important to pack clothes for warm days and cool evenings. Light, quick-drying, practical clothes are advisable for this trip.
- On this trip you may experience several types of weather.
- You will be on the move a lot, so our advice is to pack as lightly as possible.