Zanzibar Half Day Quad Adventure
Zanzibar Quad Adventure is a 3 hours excursion that can be done either in the morning, after breakfast or in the afternoon. We will bring you to discover one of the most remote areas in the heart of the island.
Driving your own quad bike, enjoy a rich off-road-itinerary into wild landscapes:
Sugar cane and pineapple plantation;
Paddy rice fields;
The village of Boma with its children and houses made of red soil and mud;
Coconut palms and secular Baobab;
Spice trees and fruit plantation.
The vehicles used for this excursion are POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330CC, easy to drive, completely automatic and powerful enough to climb any type of ground and off-road terrain.
Before the departure for any excursions, there will be a short briefing with information about the procedures of guidelines and rules.
To drive quad bikes, it is necessary to have a driving license; Children up to 12 years old can be accompanied as a passenger; Use of a helmet is required (provided by the company).
Things to keep in mind during the excursion: we suggest to wear sunglasses, plain clothes, bandanas, sports shoes and trousers.
PLEASE NOTE: The price of this tour is per Quad bike and there is a maximum of 2 people allowed per Quad. If there are children, one child can share the Quad bike with one Adult only.
- You will have one local guide English, Italian, Spanish and German speaking and one Italian representative.
- You will have cool water and fresh fruit during stops
- Sugar cane and pineapple plantation are the first place to visit with your Quad bike
- The Paddy rice fields are another area that you will visit
- Visit the village of Boma with its children and houses made by red soil and mud
- See the wonderful Coconut palms and secular Baobab
- This will be another occasion to visit Spice trees and fruit plantation
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up serviceTransfer from your hotel to Kiwengwa for the adventure is an additional cost
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- One local guide English, Italian, Spanish and German speaking and one Italian representative.
- Cool water and fresh fruit during stops
- Rain coat
- Rent of the vehicle
- Beer and wine
- All expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick Up and Drop Off from your hotel (can be arranged for an additional fee)
- Disclaimer form to be duly signed by every client, before departure
- Wear sun glasses, plain clothes, bandanas, sport shoes, trousers during excursion
- Use of helmet is required/provided by the company
- Children up to 12 years old can be accompanied as passenger
- It is necessary to have driving license in order to drive the quads
- The transfer from all hotels in Zanzibar is an extra cost of 45$ per vehicle per one way; except hotels in Uroa which is an extra cost of 25$ per vehicle per one way.