Group Tour to Stone Town & Prison Island in Zanzibar
Discover the ancient life of the city of the suspended weather, culture and their folklore in Stone Town.
The discovery of ancient buildings the doors owe their distinctive brass studs to India. House of wonder (the palace of Sultan No.1) The old Anglican church (before was the slave market) The born house of Freddy Mercury, Sultan Palace, The Portuguese old forte, Old market of fruits, vegetables and fishes, Countless shops to buy various goods (antiques, pictures, traditional clothes, valuable handcrafts est.)
Travel to Prison island and visit the giant tortoises and enjoy the fantastic white sandy beach and spectacular natural forest teeming with a variety of birds and snorkelling near the Island.
- Discover the ancient life of the city
- Learn about the culture and folklore of Stone Town
- See the house where Freddie Mercury was born
- See giant tortoises on the beaches at Prison Island
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Zanzibar.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Historian Guide
- Prison Island Park fees
- Bottled water
- Stone Town Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking.