Spice & Stone Town Group Tour in Zanzibar
Zanzibar is the islands of the spices, the ancient transit of the merchants of the old world. The fragrance of this lands is invaded at every angle of the global and recalls their names and their exotic aroma remains on sensitive like that of cardamom and their nutmeg, gingers and their vanilla or intense of fruits cloves themselves are enough symbol of the island that is painting the plantation SHAMBA by their beautiful colours.
A half day fantastic trip for the discovery of what hides in this land, get to know the origins of these all spices toward plantation shamba, recycle bin of the uncountable spices. In Stone Town, we will bring you to the brightness of ancient life of the city of the suspended weather, in the crossroads various traditions from East Africa are meets, the local fashion of the dark cloths, colonial places that between them walls containing the history of the ancient dominion of Sultan, traditions, clothes, fragrance and the colours of the, places clearly brings back the memories, more than about old fashion by the same time the poverty of Zanzibar.
The trip dedicates the discovery of the culture and their folklore. Ancient buildings the doors owe their distinctive brass studs to India - the studs originated as a defence against war elephants, used to batter down fortified doors in the tribal wars of Punjabi history.
Needless to say, this distinctive feature of Stone Town's doors has always been purely decorative. House of wonder (the palace of Sultan No.1) The old Anglican church (before -was the slave market) The born house of Freddy Mercury , Sultan Palace, The Portuguese old forte, Old market of fruits, vegetables and fishes, Countless shops to buy various goods (antiques, pictures, traditional clothes, valuable handcrafts est.)
- Visit Zanzibar - The island of spices
- See the brightness of ancient city life in Stone Town
- Witness the traditional wonderfully decorated doors
- Visit the house where Freddie Mercury was born!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Historian Guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please provide your pick up details when making your booking.