Vía Ferrata in Moclín from Granada
This via Ferrata is great for initiation with a low-medium difficulty, vertical sections and steps that will test your bravery. During your tour, you will have to overcome a Tibetan Bridge, a monkey pass, a slightly collapsed crossing and a zip line. This complete and funny Ferrata combines the best of Ferrata routes, including the feeling of emptiness and a beautiful environment.
After a convenient pick-up in central Granada, travel in an air-conditioned coach to Moclín and follow your experienced guide to the bottom, where you will put on your gear and begin your ascent. Test your climbing skills with the help of sturdy iron footsteps and chains installed in the wall. No previous experience is needed, and you don't need to be in really good physical condition. Work your way up the 60-meter wall, taking in spectacular views of the valley. Try your hand at rappelling down the rocky cliffside, letting the chain be your safety guide down to the bottom.
Enjoy a digital photo album featuring great shots of you in action throughout your experience. Your day ends with a relaxing tea or coffee with muffins and snacks. Then, enjoy hassle-free transportation back to Granada.
- Receive a digital photo album capturing the amazing experience
- Be led by an expert guide and have safety equipment for a secure experience
- Have the chance to test your skills climbing and rappelling rock faces
- Take part in adventurous activity scaling iron steps on a steep rock wall
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Total insurance coverage
- Round trip transportation from central Granada via air-conditioned coach
- Digital album
- Bottle of water, snack, tea, coffee and muffins
- Helmet, harness, dissipation device for via ferrata, anchoring slings and other material needed
- Guided climbing experience
- Gratuities / Tips
- Any expense of personal nature
- You must wear hiking boots
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs