Authentic Flamenco Show in the Caves of Sacromonte
The gypsies are installed, since the eighteenth century on the slopes of Cerro de San Miguel and on the banks of the Camino del Sacromonte, the old Muslim road of Guadix.
In the high areas of Sacromonte, there are those of the most humble gypsies, who have the entrance that serves as kitchen and dining room and one or two bedrooms, according to their possibilities and those of the land.
The caves of Sacromonte in Granada have been home for centuries of gypsies, bohemians and flamenco artists. Soul possessed of deep passions and dark mysteries that are expressed in the spectacle of their Zambras.
- Enjoy a walking tour around the Albayzin neighborhood
- Watch an authentic Flamenco show inside a traditional gypsie cave
- Sit back and relax with a drink in hand
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A drink during the show
- Flamenco show
- Guided tour of the Albayzin neighborhood
- Other unspecified extras
- We recommend you wear comfortable/suitable footwear for this tour as it involves a fair amount of walking.