Private Duban City Half Day Tour
On this tour, you will visit Victoria Street Market where you will be given time to shop for African inspired accessories, clothing, souvenirs, home decorations, paintings and luggage.
Next to the Victoria Street Market is the Zulu Medicine Market where your guide will take you on an informative tour of “Inyanga (Doctors) lane”.
The Zulu Medicine Market is a unique place where Zulu culture has survived in the modern urban environment.
You will visit Moses Mabhida stadium which has become a defining feature of the Durban skyline.
It has a high-rise platform on top of its arch which is accessible by an elevator called the Sky Car for an additional fee.
Your tour guide will show you around the exterior of the stadium and explain its history, use and significance and you will be given time to go to the sky platform if desired.
The tour includes a visit to uShaka Marine World’s Village Walk on the famous Golden Mile Beachfront on Durban’s or Tambo parade.
There you will be given time to shop and have lunch.
UShaka Village Walk is home to Durban’s most unique shopping experiences, offering a shopper’s paradise in an open-air environment, affording guests a world of entertainment, family fun, shopping and dining.
The tour also includes a stop at the beautiful Botanical Gardens, which is the oldest Botanical Gardens in Africa, est 1849.
Your guide will show you some of the interesting and beautiful features of the gardens and give you the option of extra time to explore alone.
The KwaMuhle Museum was once the headquarters of Durban’s Native Administration Department and the centre of Durban’s harsh system of labour control.
Now it has been transformed into Durban’s Apartheid Museum that seeks to reflect Durban’s urban growth and the history of its residents.
It also houses a very interesting HIV / Aids exhibition which educates the public on the South African HIV/ Aids situation.
The tour also includes various quick stops which include Durban’s City Hall & Harbor.
- Moses Mabhida Stadium
- Zulu Medicine Market
- Victoria Street Market African
- City Centre; City Hall
- Hindu Temple; Shiva Statue
- uShaka Marine World’s Village Walk
- KwaMuhle Museum; Apartheid and HIV Exhibition
- Durban’s Harbour
- Durban’s Promenade
- Botanical Gardens
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 04 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All ages are welcome
- This tour is available all year round
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and drop off from Hotels in central Durban
- Disability Servicesour cars acomodate people with disabilitiess
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- all entrance fees
- accompanied by a professional guide
- pick up and drop off
- lunch and drinks
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Sky Car / Platform admission ticket
- people are not allowed to enter at Mosque
- Umngeni Hindu temple requires to remove shoes inside
- Kwa Muhle museum close early on Sunday
- wear comfortable footwear for walking around all the places visited