Guided Durban City & Valley of 1000 Hills Tour
Embark on a scenic and guided day tour of Durban and Ethekwini municipality. An experienced guide will show you a variety of landmarks which show of Durban's diverse culture and history.
At Victorias street market you will be given some time to shop for some African inspired clothes, souvenirs or accessories. There is something for everyone to be found here.
Next to Victorias market is the Zulu Medicine market were the guide will inform you of the infamous "Inyanga Lane." This market is a unique place where the Zulu culture has survived in modern times.
Next up is the Moses Mabhida Stadium, it has become a defining feature in Durban's skyline. Your tour guide will show you around the exterior of the stadium and explain its history. If you'd like you can go in a special sky car around the top of the stadium for an additional cost.
Lastly, we will take a trip to the majestic valley of 1000 hills before heading back to your hotel.
- Check out the majestic Valley of 1000 Hills
- Be guided around the Moses Mabhida stadium, a defining feature of Durban's skyline
- Have a look in the unique Medicine market, were traditions still carry on today
- Take a trip to the Victoria markets to do a spot of shopping
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 07 to 08 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum booking amount for this tour is 2 people
- Duration 7-8 hours
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and drop off from Hotels in central Durban
- Disability ServicesOur cars accommodate people with disabilities
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up & drop off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch & drinks
- Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothes to keep cool
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.