Exciting Day Tour of Durban Reptile Park & Phezulu Village
Get Ready to discover the ways of the incredible Zulu people of South Africa. We will visit the Phezulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park.
Starting in the early morning our guide will pick you up from your hotel and head straight to KwaZulu-Natal's breathtaking Valley of a 1000 Hills. Here you can enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and be mesmerised by some traditional Zulu dancing; the performance is colourful and bright.
We will venture into the authentic Zulu beehive shaped thatched huts were beliefs and rituals are explained. Next up is an informative tour of the reptile park. Take this opportunity to see the crocodiles and snakes up close and personal including the notorious green mamba.
When you are finished exploring in the reptile park, we will head back to Durban to drop you back your hotel.
- See the spectacular scenery of the Valley of 1,000 Hills
- Watch the Zulu people preform there traditional, vibrant tribe dance
- Learn about snakes and crocodiles like Ramesis, a 90-year-old Nile crocodile
- Immerse yourself into the Zulu culture and meet a sangoma, a traditional healer
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Fun for all the family
- Maximum booking of 10 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel
- Disability ServicesOur cars accommodate people with disabilities
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up & drop of at your hotel
- Entrance fees
- Expertise of a professional tour guide
- Bring jacket and hat.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes