Energetic Safari & Phezulu Village Tour From Durban
This spectacular mini safari tour from Durban is the perfect mix of both wildlife and the Zulu peoples culture. Get to experience both on this exciting day tour.
We start with picking you up from your hotel then we embark on a visit to the Natal Lion Park. Here you will get a once in a lifetime chance to view a lion up close and personal and see other animals such as leopards wildebeests and elephants.
The next stop is the Birds of Prey Sanctuary were visitors are introduced to the wide variety of majestic birds found in South Africa. You will see vultures, eagles and owls.
Following this, we visit the nearby Tala Game Reserve which provides exceptional game viewing and bird watching. Afterwards, we detour to the Valley of 1000 Hills. Catch a glimpse of local Zulu culture.
To conclude the tour, we visit the Reptile park were qualified park guides intrigue you with interesting facts about the snakes and crocodiles that call the park their home.
- Obtain a cultural insight with a visit to the Valley of 1,000 Hills and Phezulu Cultural Village
- Have an interesting time at the Reptile Park
- Get close to lions and elephants at the Lion Park
- Experience the Tala Game Reserve for Game Viewing and Birdwatching
- Be introduced to majestic species at the Bird of Prey Centre
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 07 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum booking of 2 people is required
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pick up and Drop off from Central Durban
- Disability ServicesOur cars accommodate people with disabilities
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The Birds of Prey centre is closed on Mondays
- Wear comfortable shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.