3 Days in Pilanesburg National Park
Among Southern Africa’s fascinating game reserves, Pilanesberg National Park is possibly the most welcoming.
Situated in the ecologically rich transition zone between the Kalahari and the Lowveld, this vast area promises thrilling big game viewing in a malaria free environment.
Spend 2 nights in the Shepherds Tree Game Lodge with meals included and enjoy daily game drives to see the amazing wildlife Pilanesberg has to offer...An unforgettable occasion!
- 2 Nights accommodation at Shepherds Tree Game Lodge
- 2 Game drives per day
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from OR Tambo International Airport or your hotel/accommodation in Johannesburg.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- 2 game drives daily
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 nights accommodation
- Pick up and drop off at Johannesburg Airport.
- International and domestic flights
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Book a spa treatment from the massage collection at Amani Spa and receive 25% discount
- Please bring your booking documentation with you