Full Day Soweto Including Apartheid Museum
We collect you from your hotel and take you to the Apartheid Museum via our leafy green suburbs and Johannesburg Downtown.
This museum traces the origins of Apartheid as well as the revolution and the birth of a democratic South Africa.
From here we head towards Soweto where we will have lunch in Vilakazi Street and visit some of the landmarks that played an integral part during our revolution.
- 2-3 Hour Apartheid Museum visit
- Drive by Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- Photo stop at Orlando Towers
- Explore the Freedom Charter history at Kliptown
- Visit the Regina Mundi Church
- Stop at the Hector Pieterson Museum
- See the Nelson Mandela House Museum
- Lunch in Vilakazi Street
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel in Johannesburg.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All Entry Fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1