3 Day Luxury Tree House Safari
A Kruger National Park tour with a difference!
Experience Africa's famous wildlife with open vehicle game drives in both the Kruger Park and private reserves. A visit to the Blyde River Canyon is included in this safari.
Pezulu is a small, exclusive tree house game lodge situated in the Kruger area of South Africa, its the ideal place to escape from today’s hectic world and to enjoy the tranquillity of the unspoilt African bush. Pezulu Tree House Lodge is a very unique one-of-a-kind lodge.
The Lodge comprises of ten unique tree houses, accommodating a maximum of thirty guests. Each unit has been built to blend with the environment whilst maintaining an element of luxury. The units have been built around the trees, resulting in huge branches which are still growing, passing through the tree houses.
The thatched main building of the lodge is entwined around a large Marula tree. It consists of a cosy lounge with a pool table, a dining area, a reception with a curio shop and a charming treetop bar.
The magnificent rock swimming pool is the perfect place to cool off during hot summer days. Relax on the comfortable pool lounges and hammocks. Enjoy a sundowner from the superb lookout point while watching the African sunset over the stunning northern Drakensberg mountains. Or simply have a drink in the bar and reflect on the day passed in front of a blazing fire.
A delicious 3-course dinner (a mix of South African and European dishes), is served under the stars around a log fire in our beautiful boma. The perfect place to stay and explore the Kruger National Park!
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation/hotel/airport in Johannesburg.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 Nights Tree House Accommodation
- Guided Game Drives
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
We depart Johannesburg and travel east to the Mpumalanga province – home to the Kruger Park.
The conditions are ideal for wildlife and besides the Kruger Park, there are many private game reserves, making the area ideal for safaris. Our accommodation is semi-luxury tree houses. These comfortable unique tree houses provide an excellent base from which to explore the Kruger and surrounds.
Once we have settled we board open game viewing vehicles and head off on our first safari. This afternoon/sunset game drive takes place on a private reserve and is home to the Big 5 and offers great game viewing.
Returning to the lodge in the early evening, we keep a lookout for nocturnal animals before enjoying dinner under the stars.
An exciting day begins at sunrise as we transfer to the Kruger Park and enter the gates as they open. Early morning is an ideal time for viewing wildlife and the knowledgeable guide will ensure that we get to see as many animals as possible. Breakfast is enjoyed at one of the designated picnic sights.
We spend the rest of the morning exploring the Kruger searching for the Big 5 and other animals. We take a welcome lunch break and time to relax for a while during the midday heat. Our safari continues until the late afternoon when we return to our lodge to enjoy dinner around a log fire in the traditional boma.
Note that all game drives are conducted in open 4x4 vehicles providing for excellent photographic opportunities – have your cameras ready.
An early morning start with a nature walk provides an opportunity to experience the bush up close.
After breakfast, we pack up and leave the Kruger Park area. We enjoy a stop at the famous Blyde River canyon to view the Three Rondawels. Once again have your cameras ready.
Our amazing safari ends in the late afternoon in Johannesburg.
- Children require Unabridged Birth Certifcates, along with their passports when travelling. Should you be travelling with/making a reservation for children, please ensure that you apply these certificates timeously.
- Please make sure passports are valid. It’s the responsibility of the client to make sure he/she has sufficient travel insurance.
- Please note it is the passengers duty to re-confirm all flights prior to departures.