Pilanesberg Day Safari from Johannesburg
The Pilanesberg Nature Reserve is nestled in an extinct volcano, a fascinating alkaline complex produced by volcanic eruptions over 1300 million years ago.
The park exists within the transition zone between the dry Kalahari and wetter Lowveld vegetation, commonly referred to as “Bushveld”. Unlike any other large park, unique overlaps of mammals, birds and vegetation occur because of this transition zone. The park is in a malaria-free area and is home to the Big 5.
After meeting your guide you will depart from Johannesburg for a scenic drive to the Pilanesberg National Park. We will arrive at Pilanesberg National Park and start your morning open safari game drive, hosted by a qualified game ranger. This three-hour safari game drive heads out into Big Five territory in search of Africa's famous wildlife heritage. Guests are reminded to take along cameras, sunscreen and sunglasses. Our safari game drive returns to the Bosele Lodge. We depart the Pilanesberg National Park for Sun City.
At the end of the day, we will bring you back to your hotel.
- Visit the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve and National Park
- Go on a morning open game drive, hosted by a qualified ranger
- Go in search of the Big Five
- See Sun City
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel in Johannesburg.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All Entry Fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Guests are reminded to take along cameras, sun screen and sunglasses.
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking.