Transfagarasan Roadtrip From Bucharest
This trip starting in the morning is a true adventure with breathtaking landscapes driving along the most spectacular road in Romania, possibly in the world, according to the famous show Top Gear - Transfagarasan. This day trip starts in Curtea de Arges, where you will visit the impressive 14th century Orthodox Monastery, holding the tombs of the Royal family.
The adventure continues at Vidraru Dam along the Transfagarasan Road, considered by specialists real jewellery of engineering and a popular venue for extreme sports and Balea Lake, one of the most breathtaking landscapes that Romania has to offer.
Available May to October 2020
- Transfagarasan Road - the most spectacular road in Romania
- Balea Lake - one of the most breathtaking landscapes that Romania has to offer
- Vidraru Dam - home of our very own
- Curtea de Arges Monastery - 14th century Orthodox Monastery and the tombs of the Royal family
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available June to October 2020
- Pick-up servicePick-up or convenient meeting points for Bucharest selected downtown hotels & hostels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and return to Bucharest downtown hotels&hostels
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Photography & Video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
- The company is not responsible for delays caused by traffic or any other external conditions
- Moderate amount of walking is involved