"The Delta" near Bucharest With Boat Trip
This day trip is an excellent way to spend a relaxing day in the Comana, a region famous for the Comana Natural Reservation, known as the Delta nearby Bucharest or the second Delta of Romania (NOT the Danube Delta).
The trip includes visits to the Comana Monastery founded in the 15th century as a fortress-monastery by Vlad the Impaler, famously known as Dracula and the Comana Museum with exhibits like funeral stones and old ceramic. You will spend a beautiful day relaxing in nature in the Comana Natural Park and taking a lovely boat ride on the pond.
- Comana Monastery, built by Vlad the Impaler in the 15th century
- Comana Monastery’s Museum - funeral stones and old ceramic exhibition
- Comana Natural Park - the second Delta of Romania
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the Comana Pond
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available April - October 2020
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off for selected Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance ticket for all the sights mentioned in the program
- Pick-up and return for selected Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Boat tour on the Comana Pond
- Photography & Video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
- The company is not responsible for delays caused by traffic or any other external conditions