A Day at The Black Sea from Bucharest
This day trip, starting daily early in the morning, is an amazing way to spend your day during summertime.
We will take you from Bucharest to Constanta, a charming city by the Black Sea where you will admire the most beautiful sights in the Old Town of Constanta: the impressive Casino by the sea, the Orthodox Cathedral, the Grand Mosque (Carol I Mosque) and also the Aquarium.
The tour also includes one of our most popular sea resorts and free time on the lovely beaches of Mamaia, so you return to Bucharest with a tan.
- Constanta Old Town: The Casino, The Orthodox Cathedral, The Grand Mosque, The Archaeological Museum
- Mamaia Sea Resort - also known as the Romanian Ibiza
- Free time on the lovely beach of Mamaia
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under 4 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- Available May to September
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off for selected Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance ticket for the Museum of National History and Archeology
- Professional tour guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Lunch and other personal expenses
- The company is not responsible for delays caused by traffic or any other external conditions