Rabaçal Levada Walk + Open Roof 4x4 Tour
Going West to Rabaçal in Calheta, where we will start a 3-hour walk (approximately) through an evergreen forest that provides us great landscapes and wonderful sensations, we will have the chance to admire beautiful waterfalls carved into ancient valleys, natural springs with the best water possible and its endemic species of flora and fauna.
After this great walk, we will have lunch (not included) at a typical Madeiran restaurant at Paúl da Serra. Later, we will drive downhill on a wonderful off-road to Calheta where you will see a beautiful man-made beach.
Continuing our tour through the south coast towards Cabo Girão, known for its suspended glass floor viewpoint, we will be able to enjoy magnificent panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean, Câmara de Lobos, and Funchal.
Then, driving through old roads, we will go to Câmara de Lobos, an important fishing village in Madeira with an interesting history.
- We drive through Calheta until we get to Rabaçal, where the “25 Fontes” Levada Walk starts
- See the spectacular panoramic view from Cabo Girão, the highest Cliff in Europe
- Visit one of the most traditional places in the island, Câmara de Lobos
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available on Fridays only
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up time: Funchal: 08:45 - 09:00 - Caniço: 08:30 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Walking Tour
- Local Taxes
- Safety instructions / First-Aid Kit
- Professional Guide
- Pick-up Drop-off (Funchal - Caniço)
- Pick-up outside of Funchal and Caniço have an extra pick-up fee of 10€ per person
- Not recommended for children below 6 years of age.
- Not Recommended for pregnant women
- We recommend our guests to wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, as it can get very cold during the tour.