Skywalk & Volcanic Natural Pools Jeep Tour
From Funchal, we go to São Vicente in the North Coast, known by its vineyards, volcanic caves and Madeira wine production. Here, we visit one of the most famous viewpoints, where you can see a waterfall that by resembling a bride's veil got its name Véu da Noiva.
Afterwards, we stop at the natural volcanic pools in Seixal, where we will have the opportunity to swim in crystalline waters and enjoy the beautiful scenery around them. We will also visit Porto Moniz’s lava pools which is one of the most visited places in Madeira. Then we go uphill to Paúl da Serra, the biggest plateau of the island at nearly 1500 high with stunning views, for lunch break (not included) in a typical Madeiran restaurant.
To finish our tour, we will go to Cabo Girão, the highest Sea Cliff in Europe and the second one in the World with 589 meters better known for its suspended glass floor Viewpoint, going through Encumeada, where we can see spectacular views over the deep valleys of Ribeira Brava and São Vicente.
- Paul Da Serra, the biggest plateau in Madeira
- Porto Moniz and Seixal Natural lava Pools
- Véu da Noiva Viewpoint
- São Vicente vineyards
- Cabo Girão the highest Sea Cliff in Europe
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up free in Funchal Area. Pick up is between 08:45 - 09:00. Pick up outside of the Funchal Area is an additional fee.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Security Instructions / First-Aid Kit
- Professional Guide
- Free hotel pick-up
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking. Please present your voucher to the guide/driver before beginning your tour.