Nature & Wine Tasting Experience – Open Roof 4x4 Tour
From Funchal, we will drive to Serra d'Água viewpoint, a valley in the center of the island.
Going uphill leads us to our next short stop at Encumeada, a crossroad located in a high point with amazing views that connects Ribeira Brava (South), São Vicente (North), and Paúl da Serra (West).
Afterwards, you will have an unforgettable experience with the main wine producers in Madeira followed by a guided tour through the largest vineyards in the Island, as well as a wine tasting experience with a professional explanation about traditions, wine culture and wine production, which will be given by an Oenologist.
From this fabulous experience we will drive to Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe and second in the World (589 meters), known by its suspended glass floor viewpoint. This viewpoint offers a spectacular panoramic view over the Atlantic Ocean, Câmara de Lobos and Funchal. A perfect tour for nature and wine lovers.
- Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe (589m) and its glass balcony.
- Wine tasting / In-depth explanation of the wine production process.
- Chão dos Louros Forest Park with amazing views over the North side of the island.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up between 08h45 and 09h00 in Funchal Area. Caniço: 08h30. Please provide Accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local taxes
- Safety Instructions + First Aids Kit
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- 4X4 tour
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- Wine Tasting Experience
- Professional Guide
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Free Pick up between 08h45 and 09h00 in Funchal Area. Caniço: 08h30. Please provide Accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address