Cabo Girão Skywalk, Wine & Sea Dolphins Watching
Serra da Água in Ribeira Brava, with beautiful views surrounded by dense vegetation and high mountains.
Then we will reach the Encumeada viewpoint at 1.007 meters high, where we can enjoy magnificent views over the valleys and the north and south coast of the island Continuing our tour through a nice off-road with spectacular views over São Vicente, Paúl da Serra and Porto Moniz, we will visit the most important vineyards in the north of the island, located in São Vicente.
In this wonderful and interesting place, we will have a guided tour, given by the owners, explaining about the wine production and wine culture. After the tour, there will be a wine tasting including traditional Portuguese cheeses, sausages and other snacks.
Ending the 4*4 tour we will go to the highest cliff in Europe, Cabo Girão with 589 meters, known as Skywalk where we will delight with panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean, Funchal and Camara de Lobos from its suspended glass floor balcony.
After the Jeep tour, the clients will be dropped off at Funchal’s Harbor to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour by boat.
- Boat Trip
- Camara de Lobos
- Quinta Barbusano Wine tasting
- São Vicente
- Ribeira Brava
- Cabo Girão
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up free in Funchal Area. Any other location outside of Funchal will have an additional cost.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick Up
- First Aids
- Safety instructions
- Drop Off
- Food and Drinks
- Personal expenses
- This tour includes hotel pick up only. You will have to make your own way back to your hotel.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking