Porto Moniz Lava Pools & Skywalk in Open Roof 4x4 Jeep Tour
From Funchal we go to Cabo Girão, the highest Sea Cliff in Europe and the second one in the World with 589 meters better known for its renovated viewpoint with a suspended glass floor.
Continuing to a short stop at Encumeada Viewpoint with amazing views over São Vicente, we will go to Paúl da Serra, the biggest plateau of the island at nearly 1500 meters with stunning views, where we will have a coffee break (not included) in a traditional Madeiran snack bar.
From here, we will do a soft and nice off-road to Porto Moniz Viewpoint to enjoy a stunning view over Porto Moniz. Afterwards, we stop at Seixal, the natural pools, where we will have the opportunity to swim in crystalline waters and enjoy the beautiful scenery around them.
Before come back to Funchal, we will visit one of the most famous viewpoints in the north coast, where you can see a waterfall that by resembling a bride's veil, due to the abundance in water, got its name Véu da Noiva.
- The splendid Northwest shows the biggest plateau at Paul da Serra
- Travel in the comfort of our Jeeps
- Famous vineyards at São Vicente
- Natural volcanic pools at Porto Moniz
- Tour with professional qualified guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round, on Wednesdays only
- Pick-up servicePick-up times for Funchal will be around 08:45 am and Caniço: 08:30 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up & Drop-off at Hotel in Funchal and Caniço
- Professional Guide
- Local Taxes
- Safety Instructions / First-Aid Kit
- Walking Tour
- Food & Beverages
- Personal expenses
- We recommend our guests to wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, as it can get very cold during the tour.
- Pick up and Drop-off outside of Funchal or Caniço requires a payment of a 10€ fee per person
- Please include your pickup details when making your booking