Amazing Views of The Cliff & Valleys in an Open Roof 4x4 Tour
Starting our tour from a viewpoint overlooking Funchal’s bay, we will drive uphill to Boca dos Namorados, where you will be able to see the famous village of Curral das Freiras (Nun's Valley) at nearly 1000 meters above sea level.
Heading higher to Boca da Corrida through a spectacular off-road, where at an elevation of about 1200 meters you will be amazed by the main volcanic complex and the highest mountains of the Island.
From there, we will drive downhill towards Jardim da Serra, a place known for its Cherry production and where we will do a quick stop for a Portuguese coffee, natural tea or the traditional local drink, “Poncha” freshly made by locals.
Continuing our Tour by driving to Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe and second in the World at 589 meters of altitude, best known for its renovated suspended glass floor viewpoint, we will be able to admire breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Later, we will finish our tour at the warm and traditional fishing village of Câmara de Lobos.
- Boca dos Namorados with its wonderful landscapes
- Go to Cabo Girão, the highest cliff in Europe and the second highest in the World (589 mts) with an amazing glass floor balcony
- Stop at Jardim da Serra, Madeira’s cherries land, which offers us beautiful landscapes.
- Visit Câmara de Lobos, a fishing village, which is one of the most traditional places in the island.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour is available on Mondays and Thursdays only
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up time: Funchal: 08:45 am - Caniço: 08:30 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Safety Instructions / First-Aid Kit
- Local Taxes
- Professional Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off at Hotel in Funchal and Caniço
- Food & Beverages
- Pick up and Drop-off outside of Funchal or Caniço requires a payment of a 10€ fee per person
- We recommend our guests to wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, as it can get very cold during the tour.