Krakow in one day - city tour by electric car
Get to know the city and its history during this amazing city tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following:
Old Town: Wawel Castle, many historical buildings and gorgeous churches
Jewish Quarters: Breathtaking Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz
Ghetto: Remains of the Ghetto’s walls and Main Square as well as Schindler’s Factory
You will be picked up from the meeting point and dropped off back in the city center. Audio guides are available in 8 different languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Russian and Swedish. The audioguide will provide you an introduction to all the interesting facts about the city as well as tell you many curious stories, which you won’t hear anywhere else.
- A tour with the audio guide, prepared by experienced guides, speaking in a selected language.
- Recreational tour, comfortable touring in an electric vehicle. The itinerary includes visits to the most important places in Kraków.
- The tour lasts 2-3 hours – it is a fast, convenient and ecological method of sightseeing.
- Touring take place in a small group of up to 17 people.
- The audio guide is available in 8 languages.
- Tickets to the Schindler’s factory are not included in the price of the tour.
- Free cancellation up to 24h before the time of the tour
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots
- Visit Schindler's factory
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Everyday
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pickup point: Matejko Square 3, K+R
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio guide in 8 different languages
- Pick at the designed meeting point
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
- Food and drinks
• The tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler\'s Factory)
• The Schindler\'s Factory Museum is closed on the following dates:
January 1,5,6; April 1,9,10,11; May 3,31; June 15; July 3; August 1,15; November 1,11, 13; December 25
• The museum is also closed every Monday after 2:00 PM, and so is only available to visit in the 9:30 AM time slot on this day of the week
• In addition to the above dates, the Museum may close for technical days
• In order to make sure museum is open please call or visit the museum\'s website
• Visiting the museum is optional
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1