Krakow in One Day - City Tour by Electric Car
Get to know the city and its history during this amazing city tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following:
Old Town - Main square, historical buildings and the Wawel Castle, many gorgeous churches and the Jagiellonian University
Jewish Quarters - Breathtaking Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz
Ghetto - Remains of the Ghetto’s walls and Main Square as well as Schindler’s Factory
You will be picked up from the meeting point and dropped off back in the city centre. Audio guides are available in 8 different languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Russian and Swedish. The audio guide will provide you with an introduction to all the interesting facts about the city as well as tell you many curious stories, which you won’t hear anywhere else.
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Visit Schindler's factory
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Everyday
- Audio guide in 8 different languages
- Pick at the designed meeting point
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
- Food and drinks
• The tour lasts 3 hours (2 hours of sightseeing and 1 hour for visiting Schindler\'s Factory)
• The Schindler\'s Factory Museum is closed on the following dates: January 1,5,6 - April 1,9,10,11 - May 3,31 - June 15 - July 3 - August 1,15 - November 1,11, 13 - December 25
• The museum is also closed every Monday after 2:00 PM, and so is only available to visit in the 9:30 AM time slot on this day of the week.
• In addition to the above dates, the Museum may close for technical days.
• In order to make sure the museum is open please call or visit the museum\'s website.
• Visiting the museum is optional.