Creepy Krakow- 2–Hour Dark Secrets Walking Tour
On your creepy Krakow walking tour, discover the dark side of Krakow. Learn about Krakow's legends, scary anecdotes and the horrifying stories based on true life. Uncover the creepy side of Krakow by joining the tour just when the sun goes down. Visit places you may have seen in the day, but this time discover their true darkness and get some goosebumps!
Don't miss out on visits to the Florian Gate, St. John Street, St. Mary's Basilica, The Cloth Hall,Town hall Tower, Collegium Maius, City Hall, Maria Magdalena's Square, Katyński's Square, The Vistula River and the dragon. Discover an entirely new side to the best sites of Krakow!
Warning! Please note that guide have a right to stop the tour if you will be found to be under influence of drugs or alcohol or when your behavior disrupts visit for other participants. In such case you will lose your right to the refund.
- Get goosebumps as you discover Krakow's legends
- Cover the city's most interesting spots
- Learn all about the city's creepy history
- A recreational and entertaining tour – an evening walk during which you will get to know spooky stories.
- The tour ends near the Wawel Castle
- A walking tour through the streets of the Old Town during which the guide will introduce you to the dark history of Kraków.
- Uncover the dark side of Krakow
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Small touring groups
- The tour is recommended for people over 15 years of age.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live guide
- Walking tour
- Food and beverages
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1