Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour With Ugong Rock Caving and Zipline
The primary tour destination Puerto Princesa Underground River is the worlds longest navigable Underground river. On this tour, you will see the spectacular rock stalactites and stalagmites formation that made it a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, a New 7 Wonders of Nature and awarded as a RAMSAR site.
The tour inside the cave will cover the first kilometre of this 8.2 km underground river.
During this day tour, your tour guide will tell you fascinating facts as you sail through the caves.
Also, there is plenty of time to enjoy caving, Ziplining and a delicious buffet lunch.
- Enjoy a tasty buffet lunch
- We amazed at the beauty of the caves
- Have thrills Ziplining
- Experience Caving
- Duration: 7 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and drop off if hotel is within the city proper
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Government fees
- Pick up and drop off for hotels within the city proper
- Van transportation
- Boat transfers
- Licensed professional tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Buffet lunch
- Gratuities optional
- There are times the tour operator has to cancel due to bad weather conditions if tour operator has to cancel we will offer you alternative or you can refund.
- Bring ID - any identification
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.