Lake 69 And The Cordillera Blanca Group Tour From Huaraz
Lake 69 is the most beautiful lake in the Cordillera Blanca...
We offer one-day hiking services including a hiking guide and transfer from Huaraz with daily departures. Hiking the 69 lake from the trail, you will enjoy the wonderful mountain views of Pisco 5752masl Chacraraju 6112masl, Yanapacha 5460masl, and Huascaran 6678masl northern and southern peaks.
Early morning breakfast is at your hotel in Huaraz, then our touristic bus will pick you up around 5 am and drive to the start of the hike at Cebollapampa. It will take three hours approximately. You then begin on a moderate slope for about 4 hours before you reach lake 69.
When you get to lake 69 you will have enough time to discover its beauty making for many unforgettable pictures. You can walk around the lake and take it all in.
After a couple of hours, you will come back the same trail at Cebollapampa where our bus will be waiting for you. Board the bus and return to Huaraz, arriving at around 7 pm.
Distance: 12 km
Altitude: 3900m to 4600m
- Budget Tour
- Groups Joining
- Full Equipped Turistic Transport
- Licences Local Tour Guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Turistic minibus transport
- Licenced Guide
- Tips for the staff
- Huascaran National park entrance fees
- If Staying in the Huascaran National Park more than 3 days, you need different tickets ask them at the time to purchase your entrance tickets
- No stopping for lunch is included on this tour, please bring a packed lunch and/or snacks with you.
- Please remember to bring insect repellants and sunblock with you.
- In the case of bad weather in Huaraz, we recommend you bring plastic ponchos or similar to protect your from the rain.