Pokhara City Day Tour by Bus in Sharing
During this exciting Pokhara city bus tour, you will be taken to many spectacular places.
Our driver will pick you up at 09:45 am and we will travel to the beautiful Bindyabasinin Temple and learn about the local culture.
The fast-flowing Seti River passes right through Pokhara and we will visit the gorge where you can see the river bubbling from very deep under the ground and touch the milky white water as it passes through a tunnel.
We will stop for lunch (not included) before continuing to visit the limestone caves, Mahendra and Bat which are surrounded by a community forest.
With gurgling mountain springs and surrounded by pristine nature, we will go to Begnas lake where you can do some boating activities as well as explore the area.
Your journey will now continue past beautiful waterfalls before coming to Gupteshwor Mahadev cave and continuing to Fewa lake where you can explore at your own leisure.
- Explore Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
- Partake in boating activities on Begnas Lake
- Enjoy stunning views and gurgling mountain springs
- See the limestone caves, Mahendra and Bat
- Discover the milky white water at Seti River Gorge
- Explore Fewa Lake at your leisure
- Visit the beautiful Bindyabasinin Temple
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Hindi, Nepali
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from you hotel or residence in the Lakeside area of Pokhara or from our branch office located in Lakeside
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tour guide
- Pick-up drop off from your hotel or residence
- Sharing bus
- Tips Gratuities
- All meals (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Comfortable seasonal clothing
- Sun glasses are reccommended
- Wear comfortable seasonal clothing
- Remember your camera
- Have cash for entrance to monuments (approx $6) and your meals