4 Day Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Invigorating through some rhododendron forests, Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal will let you feel the Himalayan Panorama while providing you with the opportunities to get close to the local Culture.
However, Poon Hill Trek is obviously best known for the views from Poon Hill. Being popularly known as the Photographer's Paradise, you can capture some of the best snaps of impressive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
Poon Hill offers you the striking panorama of huge Himalayas including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III, and IV, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Gangapurna, and Manaslu ranges among few others.
The phenomenal sunrise from Poon Hill is just unmissable. A provocative glimpse of high mountains surrounding you can mesmerize anyone who's the part of this awesome trek.
In addition to that, Poon Hill Trekking will also let you witness terraced slopes, warm villages, beautiful paddy fields, and the wonderful culture and lifestyle of ethnic people like Gurungs, and Magars.
Ghorepani and Ghandruk are two of the largest Gurung settlements in the Annapurna Region. There's a unique please of trekking in Annapurna foothills along with the charming settlements of ethnic communities of Nepal.
- See the phenomenal sunrise from Poon Hill as well as surrounding mountains
- Witness terraced slopes, warm villages, beautiful paddy fields while trekking to Poon Hill
- Embrace the ethnic communities of Nepal and get close to the local culture
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in Pokhara City.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Guide insurance
- Transportation Both way
- Tims & Permit
- personal insurance
- Food more then itinerary
Pokhara to Nayapul by private transportation (90min)
Once we arrive, we will trek to Ullery.
Trek to Ghorepani.
Early morning trek to sunrise point Poonhill and back to Ghorepani trek to Tadapani or Ghandruk village.
Tadapani or Ghandruk from Nayapul and take private transportation back to Pokhara.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.
- If you require airport pickup, please provide your flight number and landing time when you make your booking.