Pokhara World Peace Stupa Hike
The World Peace Pagoda in Pokhara is painted a splendid white and sits on a hilltop overlooking the Annapurnas reflecting on Phewa Lake below. It is one of the most serene peace pagodas in the world.
Constructed soon after World War 2 by Japanese Buddhist monks of Nipponzan Myohoji Organization the World Peace Pagoda is one of more than 80 world peace pagodas around the today. They are built to inspire peace for all races and beliefs. The hike starts from the Lakeside. We take a boat to cross Phewa Lake.
After around 30 minutes boating we get down to the shore and start hiking. Within about 45 minutes of hiking through the forest, we reach Peace Pagoda. After enjoying the picturesque views of the Himalayas reflecting on the Phewa Lake and admiring the well built Peace Stupa, we walk down from the other side of the hill to Chhorepatan (Tibetan Refugee Camp).
Here we stop for lunch. After lunch, we take a private car back to the hotel.
- World Peace Pagoda
- Picturesque View of Annapurna
- View of Fewa Lake
- View of Pokhara City
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in Pokhara City.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hiking Gear
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.