Nepal at a Glance 11 Day Tour
Himalayan adventure treks and tours present you Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini, Nagarkot, Bandipur and Pokhara 10 Nights 11 days tour Package. This package aims to provide the best experience for those travellers who have a limited time of stay in Nepal or cannot trek to high altitudes due to health condition or age factor.
This package will include the Cultural Heritage, Pilgrimages, Ethnicity, natural beauty, Wild Life entertainment and History of Nepal.
- Old City sights of Bhaktapur & Patan Durbar Square
- Visit to living Goddess Kumari
- Birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha
- Explore jungle in Chitwan National park
- Sunset and sunrise view in Nagarkot
- Walking tour of Kathmandu valley
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Not recommended for children under 5
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Dinner in Nagarkot, Lumbini, Bandipur and full board meal in Chitwan National park
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
- All overland transfers using private car.
- Full Package including all meals, accommodation, National park fees for all activities in Chitwan National Park.
- All mentioned accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Lumbini, pokhara and Bandipur with breakfast and Chitwan safari Camp & Lodge in Chitwan
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- All kinds of personal expenses.
- Extension of any other tours/accommodation.
- Entrance fees.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Upon your arrival on TIA, a representative will greet you and transfer to Hotel. After check-in you can take a rest.
After breakfast, we will have a full day guided sightseeing tour around Kathmandu where you can feast your eyes on the vibrant and colourful history of the country.
The tour includes Kathmandu Durbar Square- houses the old royal palace of the Kathmandu Kingdom, Monkey Temple- swarming with monkeys, Pashupatinath- one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world, Boudha Stupa- one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu. One will be able to appreciate how the country is as it is.
From the top of the Monkey Temple to the fluttering of the colourful prayer flags at Boudha Stupa, you will be able to feel the way of life of the people in the Kathmandu Valley.
Bhaktapur and Patan sightseeing Tour offers an exclusive cultural as well as artistic experience to its every participant.
The impressive features of the Durbar squares of both the cities are the principal points where one can see marvellous arts, temples, water spouts, King’s palace, monuments and old houses.
The legends over these heritages delivered by your city guide make it more interesting. On the night we will stay in Nagarkot where you can see the best sunset and sunrise with a deep valley and lots of mountains
After breakfast in Nagarkot, we will drive to Chitwan national park for Jungle excursion.
After lunch in Chitwan At evening explore the park first by Sight seen in the Tharu village and Tharu cultural museum, Elephant stable, including sunset viewpoint.
Same evening you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance.
After breakfast, we will go jungle walk, bird watching, and canoe. You will see lots of crocodiles while canoeing and some rhino with their baby.
After lunch, we go for Jeep safari inside the national park for 5 hours or elephant safari.where we see lots of animals including Royal Bengal Tiger.(if we lucky)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to Lumbini which will take around 4 hours. After the check-in at the hotel, we take some rest, and at evening we will explore the local market.
We will explore the Lumbini monastic zone where you visit monasteries to learn about different Buddhist traditions practised around the world. There are beautiful Chinese, Korean, Thai, German and many other monasteries in the zone.
You can also explore the World Peace Stupa, World Peace Flame, Sacred Garden, Mayadevi Temple and Sacred Pond. Lastly, you will visit Lumbini museum to learn more about Buddha, his life and teachings.
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Pokhara by private vehicle, check in hotel and refreshment, walking around lakeside and can do boating in Fewa lake.
Early morning, we will drive to the Sarangkot view point for a great sunrise view over the Annapurna mountain range. Then we will drive back to the hotel and have breakfast.
After breakfast, we will go sightseeing around Pokhara that includes the international museum, Seti river gorge, Devi’s fall, Bindabasani temple and the old bazaar. At evening we go to peace pagoda for Sunset view.
The morning after breakfast we drive back to Bandipur from Pokhara enjoying the excellent view of Marshyandgi river. Bandipur is a cultural town and local ethnical Newari people.
At evening you can do short hiking in Bandipur village, and it’s a good point of sunset and sunrise.
After breakfast at Bandipur, we drive back to Kathmandu enjoying the Trisuali river and deep valley. Which normally takes 4 hours drive.
You can do last minutes shopping for your family and friends.
This is your final day and as per flight time we will drop you at Tribhuban International Airport
- Bring anti Mosquito cream for Chitwan and Lumbini
- You will need warm clothing in Nagarkot
- Do not wear red clothing while doing the jungle walk in Chitwan National Park( Guide will inform you)