Full Day Seti George Begnas Tal and Rupakot Tour
Begnan Lake is Located on Lekhnath. This is another small town east from Pokhara, Begnas Lake is out of town and away from the hustle, Begnas Tal is quiet, clean and peaceful.
There are a few basic hotels to stay in and the odd refreshment shop. The walk along the road leading to Begnas Tal is fascinating, the seasonal rhythms of daily life in the country make great images.
Begans Lake: Begnas Lake is a freshwater lake in Pokhara of Kaski district of Nepal, which located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley. The lake is the third largest lake of Nepal and second largest, after Phewa Lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley.
The water level in the lake fluctuates seasonally due to rain, and utilization for irrigation. The water level is regulated through a dam constructed in 1988 on the western outlet stream, Khudi Khola. Later on, Drive to Rupakot.
Rupakot Resort: Rupakot Resort is set on 10 hectares and nearly 1-hour drive from Pokhara Lakeside and airport. Splendid view of Begnas, Rupa and Fewa lakes, a couple of hiking routes, an infinity pool, a world-class spa, Panorama restaurant, exotic bar and much more to explore.
It’s a haven where your room will seem woven subtly into the landscape directly connecting to Annapurna Himalaya range.
Where you’ll enjoy a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the serene lakes from your private spacious veranda. Giving the taste of Nepali rural life, this is a luxury resort where you’ll discover an outstanding level of service with ultimate comfort.
- Enjoy a true sense of space and uninterrupted views
- Rupakot Resort
- Boat along Begans freshwater Lake
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fee
- Guide Sevices
- Mineral Water during Sightseeing
- Pick up and Drop Facilities
- Any Food and Personal Item
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing