Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing tour including Sarangkot
Pokhara is one of the main touristic areas on the bosom of the Annapurna Himalayan range in Nepal. It is situated 200 kilometres west of Kathmandu.
The place is an ideal place to visit for the travellers. It is also very much popular for the adventure activities. Most of the popular trekking in Annapurna region begins from here. Day tour in the Pokhara city offers the surrounding panorama of nature and culture.
The Pokhara city tour includes major tourist spots like Devils fall, Ghupteshwaor Cave, International Mountain Museum and White Stupa.
In the early morning at 5 or 5:30 am (exact time we will inform you by calling one day before evening), your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Pokhara.
Head towards Sarangkot to witness the magnificent sunrise and enchanting views of the Himalayan peaks and ranges of Machhapuchhre (Fish Tail), Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. At 8 am, proceed back to your hotel for a quick break or stop for breakfast in the city.
At 10 am, your tour will commence again as you head for your full-day tour of Pokhara's sights.
- International Mountain Museum
- Visit the Tibetean Refugee Camp
- See Barahi Temple
- Enjoy boating at Phewa Lake
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children over 2 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 (Without a car seat) are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Mineral Water
- Guide Services
- Entrance Fees
- Pick up and Drop facilities
- Any food and Beverage
- Please wear casual appropriate clothing