Annapurna Circuit 21 Day Trek- A Classic Annapurna Trek
4.5 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 21 days
Product code: 2129
Annapurna Circuit Trek has gradually become one of the most loved trekking trails of the world after it was opened for trekkers in 1980. The magical trails of the 21 days’ trek around the Annapurna massif takes you through the world’s deepest gorge to one of the most challenging passes. You will trek through the Kali Gandaki Gorge (2,520 m/8,270 ft) all the way across the Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). Apart from the opportunity to trek around the world’s 10th tallest peak, Annapurna Circuit Trek offers you ample diversity. You start from an altitude of 800 meters to trek as high as around 5,500 m. In doing so, you will be welcomed by diverse flora, fauna, rivers, waterfalls, cultures, traditions and lifestyles. What remain constant throughout the trek are the welcoming villagers and the majestic mountain peaks. The mountain peaks in the Annapurna Massif include Hiunchuli, Manaslu, Annapurna I,II and II, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche Peak and the likes. The Annapurna Circuit Trek gives you the chance to enjoy views of those mountains from different angles and elevations. You will fall in love with the Annapurna region, regarded by many in the world to be the best trekking trail. To make your trek experience even better, we take you through the trails less travelled. The months between March to May (spring) and September to December (autumn) are the best months to trek the Annapurna region. The days will be warm and nights will be generally cold with cool breezes. Those of you who are willing to fight the cold can also do the Annapurna Circuit Trek in the months of January and February. The recent earthquakes in Nepal have not done any damage in the Annapurna region. Come and enjoy the rewarding experience of Annapurna Circuit Trek with us.
- Hike Tatopani and Ghorepani
- Discover Flora and Fauna
- Explore Upper Pisang Villages
- Witness breathtaking tranquil Lake Tilicho Lake
- Crossing of highest pass in Annapurna Region thorang La pass
- Tread along the gorges of Marsyangdi River.
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 21 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceAirport pick-up and drop-off service from Kathmandu
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Final departure transfer from Kathmandu to airport on your departure
- Nepal Vision adventure certificate
- Medical kit box during the trip
- One trek porter to carry trek luggage’s for every two trekkers in a group, all payment, trekking equipment and insurance
- Nayapul to Pokhara transfer by private vehicle( Trek Ending point)
- Annapurna Circuit Trek accommodation in comfortable Mt. Lodges & Guest Houses on twin share- (Nights in Besishahar, Tal & Manang, Muktinath, Tatopani & Ghorepani will be in attached bathroom/hot shower)
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking on full board of meals (B, L, D, tea /coffee in cups only), seasonal fruits etc.
- Annapurna Conservation Areas Project (ACAP) Permits & Fees & TIMs card
- Welcome dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant- Traditional Dance & Music & Farewell Dinner at one of the finest restaurant in down town
- All ground transportation in Kathmandu by private vehicle (Including airport pick and drop)
- Any extending trips
- Personal nature expenses & Tips
- Personal trekking gears
- Travel insurance (Must include Helicopter evacuation, Medical Exp. and trip cancellation)
- Cost of beverages such as mineral water, coca cola, Beer etc., cost of battery charge, laundry etc. on trek
- Nepal Visa, International flights in/out Nepal
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (If any) not stated in Inclusions
Know Before You Go
- Do your Homework before travelling
- You have to arrange your personal trekking equipment such as trekking poles, water bottle etc… by yourself (see our equipment list)
- You have to make your travel & rescue insurance by yourself before leave for travel
- You can obtain A Nepal entry visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan international Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. Two passport size photos are required for your visa application make sure you come up with scan of photos
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review