14 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the classic trails in the famed Annapurna Region. Our 14 days Annapurna Base Camp trek offers you an easy walking journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary a natural amphitheatre of enclosed by world’s tallest Himalayas including Annapurna I (8,091 m) and Dhaulagiri I (8167m).
Along the trail, you will be rewarded with sumptuous mountain views, colourful forests of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo and rare sights of wildlife on the play. Our ultimate destination remains the majestic Annapurna Base Camp at the altitude of 4200m. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be organized at varying times of the year and over a different duration.
As such, this 14-day itinerary is the most appropriate one since it has been designed keeping in mind the issue of acclimatization and best attractions. Annapurna Semi Circuit trekking is also a fascinating trekking trail in the Annapurna region.
Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Pisang Peak, lam Jung Himal, Chulu East, Chulu west as well Chulu North, Khangsar peak and peak etc. are the Panoramic Himalayan ranges we can explore during the Annapurna semi circuit trekking.
Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours lead you to an attractive, pleasing journey with a constant view of high snow-capped peaks and countless view of high snow-capped peaks and other smaller Panoramic peaks.
- Visit to the small town of Birethanti
- Trek through rhododendron and beautiful oak forests
- Exciting trek to Poon Hill and watch Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigiri Mountain
- Trek past the villages of Sinuwa, Kuldi Ghar and Bamboo
- Admire amazing views of The Himalayan Mountains above 8000m
- Explore the Natural Hinko Cave
- Explore Gurung culture and its Gurung Museum on Ghandruk
- A leisurely trip to hot springs in Jhinu Danda
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 14 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- Since the trip is based on twin-sharing basis, USD 250 will be applicable as a Single Supplementary Charge for the private accommodation.
- Children under 7 are not permitted on this tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All government taxes.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Travel rescue.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients).
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- All necessary paper works.
- Trekking permit.Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Lunch Dinner and breakfast during trekking.
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara on BB plan.
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
Upon arrival, our travel representative will greet you at the Airport and transfer to your Hotel.
After check in to the Hotel, we will meet in the evening at the hotel lobby and discuss trekking.
This drive will take most of our morning time, leaving much of the afternoon to get a warming glimpse of Pokhara Valley and fall in love with its ethereal beauty.
Pokhara is the tourist’s paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, Buddhist and Hindu temples along with the magnificent views of mountains.
You can observe the glistening white peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. we will go for an evening walk around the Fewa lake.
Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tirkhedhunga (1480 m.) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes about four and a half hours.
You begin your trek with steep ascend for the first 2 hours and then gently passing through Magar villages of Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthati. On the way you can view the Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Himchuli (6441m.) and Annapurna (7219m) south.
Early morning hike to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the superb sunrise over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks.
It is an easy descent all the way through rhododendron and oak forests. You can hear chirping of various birds on the way. This is one of the popular destinations for the bird lovers.
Ghandruk is a traditional Gurung village which offers good views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna (7455m.), Annapurna III (7755m.) and Fishtail.
In the beginning, you ascend gently for an hour up to Ghandrukkot (2100m.) followed by a steep descend to the Kimron Khola (1700m.).
Chhomrong is a gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary trek and inhabited by Gurung, one of the major ethnic groups of Nepal.
Leaving Chhomrong, the trail descends on a stone staircase and crosses the Chhomrong climbing further on a rocky trail (beware of the stinging nettles!) you reach three hotels at Sinuwa, a check post at 2350m.
You descend a long, steep stone staircase into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests. It is then a short distance on a muddy trail to Himalaya (2920m.).
This is one of the places, where you can enjoy the view of Mount Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna III (7555m.), Gangapurna (7454m.) and Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.).
The path follows through alpine forest. After a short trek, you begin to approach Annapurna Base Camp (4170m.). From here, you can see the panoramic views of several Himalayan peaks.
You will trek from Annapurna base camp to bamboo.
The path is a gradual descend up to a Bamboo passing through forests with varieties of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo. Afterwards, the trail goes steeply up to the Kuldi Ghar and levels quite flat until you reach Sinuwa.
The trek gradually descends to the Chhomrong Khola and then you have to follow stone staircase for almost an hour to reach Chhomrong. The last part of the trail is steeply down to Jhinudanda.
From the town you walk down for 20 minutes to reach Hot Spring at the bank of the Modi Khola. You can unwind yourself at the hot springs.
For the first part of the trek, you will descend observing beautiful waterfalls. The trail then ascends gently crossing numerous streams and terraces. After a short trek, you will be at Birethanti (1025m.)
Now the trail gently ascends to Nayapul passing through a forest and the trail follows the Modhi river.
On the way you will head up to Damauli, Dumre, Muglin and Kurintar, where Nepal’s first cable car joins the Manakamana Temple.
From Naubishe you climb up to Thankot, the gateway to the capital city of Kathmandu.
Today is your departure day to Next destination. Thank you for travelling with Himalayan Adventure Treks and Tours.
- Enough Money is requirement for this hiking
- Please wear hiking boots and a warm down jacket