Private Highlights Day Tour of Yangon
Yangon is the main commercial and most developed city in Myanmar. If you are willing to visit Myanmar and Yangon is also a must; where you can explore the remains of old colonial buildings and other interesting places with superb stories. Yangon is famous for its beauty and you could see multi-culture. This tour will introduce you to ways of life in Myanmar.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from the hotel and firstly visit City centre landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall.
Visit Botataung Pagoda and then visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on public holidays) and you can visit the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques.
Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy the sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit the Shwedagon Pagoda. After sightseeing, we will transfer you back to your hotel/accommodation.
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda
- Bogyoke (Scott) Market
- Botataung Pagoda
- Mahabandoola Park
- Sule Pagoda
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Yangon.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Government tax and service charges
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- English speaking station guides
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Please wear appropriate clothing for this tour as you'll be visiting various religious and holy sights.
- We ask all travelers to bring slippers with them. Please make sure they are easy to take on and off as we will be taking them off regularly to visit the sites stated in the itinerary.