Private Full-Day Tour of Yangon in Myanmar
Yangon Full Day Tour features notable highlights of Yangon and its surroundings. These include:
Shwedagon Pagoda - Sule Pagoda – Downtown Yangon - Chauk Htat Gyi - Bogyoke Aung San Market - Karaweik Hall - Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park and much more.
You will tour the city with one of our best local tour guides and learn about Myanmar's culture and history.
Our Private tour will pick you up from your hotel, the cruise port or the airport.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transfer in-out of Airport/Cruise Terminal/Hotel
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Private professional English-speaking guide
- Visit Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image
- Explore Yangon’s architectural heritage, hear about Yangon’s colonial history
- Private Yangon Tour (Shwedagon Pagoda - Sule Pagoda – Chauk Htat Gyi- Downtown Yangon- Karaweik Hall, Bogyoke Aung San Market)
- Excursion to Shwedagon Pagoda that is one of the world's most spectacular monuments.
- Karawait Palace and Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from airport or hotel in Yangon. Cruise port pickup available at an additional expense (US$20).
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Drinking bottled water and cold snow towers
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide (other language speaking guides are available with surcharge upon request)
- Airport/Bus Station/Hotel pick up and drop off in Yangon
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Hotel Accommodation
Your driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8 am in Yangon city. For a full day tour, to discover the colourful town of Myanmar with a close look at the local life of this historical city.
Start the day with a visit to Sule pagoda in the middle of town, walk around to see the Mahabandoola Park, the colonial courthouse and city hall.
From there, walk around the colonial area with historic buildings.We will stop for a break at a local tea shop to enjoy some Burmese food (at own expense) and tea.
Continue along the famous Strand Road to visit the bustling Yangon harbour. Learn about the parks, religious temples and unique buildings as you travel through this diverse urban landscape.
Continue to visit Karawait Palace and Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) park. You will visit Bogyoke Aung San Market and have an opportunity to do some shopping (formerly Scott’s market, closed on Monday and public holidays) with hundreds of food, clothes, handicrafts, and gem stores.
In the afternoon, we will head to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image the most well-known Buddhist temple in Bahan Township.
The reclining Buddha is very impressive, with fantastic vantage points throughout the building that allows you unique perspectives views of the shapes and colours of this pigmentation.
Complete the day with an extended visit to one of the world`s most spectacular monuments, the Shwedagon Pagoda: its golden stupa is the `heart` of Myanmar. The pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old, and the central stupa and surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues.
There are always Myanmar people praying and making offerings at Shwedagon; it`s a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by.
Enjoy the sunset and unforgettable experience with an evening visit to Shwedagon Pagoda.
After the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel/airport/port safely.
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended during visiting in the temples and pagodas.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes.
- The duration of your transfers will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.