A Taste Of Myanmar of a Luxury 4 Day Private Guided Tour
This tour will bring you to the interesting places of Yangon such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Botahtaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, City hall, Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument and Supreme Court.
Then, day return trip to Golden Rock Pagoda which is about a four-hour drive.
On the way, visit Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine and Htauk Kyant World War 2 cemetery.
Observe the ways of life by taking the circular train and exploring the local market. Visit bogyoke market to buy souvenirs before you go back.
- Private tour with private guide
- Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda visit
- Walking tour around colonial area in central Yangon
- Day trip to Bago
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceAirport Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Train Ticket
- Truck fare in Golden Rock Pagoda
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation in twin sharing with daily breakfast
- Beverage/ Beer/ Soft Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Meals Lunch/Dinner
- Tips to guide & driver
- Personal expenses
When you arrive at Yangon International Airport, your guide will meet you and bring you to the central Yangon. Your coach will stop in the front of the City Hall, observe Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument, City Hall, High Court, walk around the colonial area to Post office and tea/ coffee at Classical Strand Hotel.
Then, have a lunch at local restaurant and drive to Botahtaung Pagoda where the relics enshrined can be seen inside the pagoda and Nanthida Jetty where sunset river cruises can be seen.
Then head to the Karaweik Palace and visit th72-meter long reclining Buddha Image seated Chuak Htat Gyi Pagoda and continue to the 2,600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda for your magnificent sunset. Exploring around the pagoda complex will give you fresh and pleasant.
Have a dinner and transfer to hotel.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel at 6 am and drive to Golden Rock Pagoda about 4-hour drive.
On the way, your guide will show you the World War 2 Cemetry situated in Htauk Kyant. When you arrive at Kimpun base camp, take mountain truck for another 45 minutes to Golden Rock Pagoda.
Explore on the pagoda platform and observe the mountain view from Golden Rock Pagoda, stick gold leaves to Golden Rock Pagoda.
Have your lunch at Mountain View restaurant or Mountain top hotel near Golden Rock Pagoda.
In the afternoon, back to Kimpun based camp and continue to Yangon. Your car will stop at a restaurant for coffee/tea. Then transfer to your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Your guide will pick you up at 8 am from your hotel and transfer to Yangon train station to take circular train. Observe the Myanmar railway system and suburban area of Yangon.
Have your lunch with local cuisine and explore National Museum.
In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to the evening market to observe the struggling life of locals.
Then transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to Bogyoke market to buy souvenirs for your last minutes. Then transfer to Yangon international airport for your international departure flight.
- Not recommended for pregnancy
- A small amount of walking is included
- For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.