Mandalay Full Day Private Tour
We will start the tour at 8:30 am after breakfast from your hotel in the city.
Firstly, we visit Mahamuni Buddha, a spectacular and attractive statue of Buddha and the largest Temple in Mandalay. Women are not allowed to enter the innermost chamber (and consequently, to apply gold leaves on the statue).
Then we visit a stone carving workshops and we will move on to the puppet workshop and wood carving.
Since the gold-leaf is commonly used in Myanmar, it is fascinating to see the traditional way gold-leaf is produced at the Gold Leaf Workshop.
You will then enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant ( Meals will be on your own account).
After some leisure time, there is an excursion to Mandalay Royal Palace followed by Golden Palace Monastery (Shwenandaw Monastery).
Finally, explore Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world’s largest book) and then enjoy your sunset and the birds-eye view of Mandalay from the top of Mandalay Hill.
- On this guided tour visit the Mahamuni Temple, Mandalay Royal Palace and Golden Palace Monastery
- Explore Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world’s largest book)
- Visit the Handicraft centre, Gold Leaf and Stone Carving Workshops
- See the fabulous view of the city from Mandalay Hill
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up service08.30 from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Goverment tax and service charges
- Bottled water and snow towel
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- English Speaking guide
- Comfortable car with excellent driver
- Personal expenditure
- Airport tranfers
- Entrance fee or Zone fee
- Women need to cover knees and shoulders
- If hotel is out of Mandalay , there will be extra charges