Flying Safari Package 3 Days 2 Night Masai Mara
The rolling plains around the Masai Mara are teeming with wildebeest‚ gazelles and zebras during the migration months‚ and the camp is situated right in the center of their migration path.
A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale.
A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
- Elephant, Lion, Cheetah, wildbeest, zebra, Giraffe, Warthog, Buffalo, Antelope, Monkey, Birds and many more.
- Game viewing drives plus a short en-route game drive from airstrip
- 4 wheel drive game viewing on a seat in car basis.
- Over views of the varied landscapes of Kenya including the Great Rift Valley.
- Masai Mara game reserve.
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking water
- Transport with safari Vehicle with pop-up roof
- Game drives stated in Itinerary
- Drop off at airport or hotel in Nairobi on last day
- Pick-up from the airport or hotel in Nairobi
- Three Meals per day while on Safari
- Any other extras not detailed in
- Items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Gratuities / tips
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before or after the safari
- All park entrance fees - 80 USD per person per day
- Luxury Accommodation while on Safari - 1250 USD per person for Two Nights
Pick up from your hotel around 8am and transfer to Wilson airport for the flight to Maasai Mara departing at 1000 hours. Arriving Maasai Mara at around 1100 hours. After Lunch proceed for evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Overnight- Mara bush luxury Camp
Early morning and afternoon game drives to see the big five like elephant, lions, hippos etc.
All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Overnight- Mara Bush Luxury camp
Early morning game, breakfast and depart to the airstrip for flight to Nairobi arriving at approximately 1200hr
Drop-off at hotel in Nairobi
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket
- It is advisable to bring binoculars if you have any
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellent
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.