3 Days Masai Mara Safari Kenya
Maasai Mara is a home to the some of the most astounding National Parks in all Africa.
A Maasai Mara Safari will give you a chance to see an incredible range of animals. From the big five to zebras, crocodiles, gazelles and wildebeest, the list is endless!
And let`s not forget and about the landscape, which is too beautiful to be ignored. Prepare to be marvelled at picturesque savannahs, indigenous trees, and endless valleys.
Maasai Mara is such a dazzling safari destination that we simply cannot recommend it enough!
- Rift valley view point
- Game Drives to see the Big Five and lots more
- Fabulous landscape and great Photo opportunities
- See Mount Suswa and visit Narok Town
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicepick up from the Airport and from the hotel is included
- Disability ServicesWe offer services for disabled people
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Drinking water
- Park entry fees
- Game drives
- Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Any personal Expenses
DAY 1: NAIROBI/ MAASAI MARA. 0830HRS-depart from our Nairobi office for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley.
Lunch will be in Narok Town and we then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country; Serengeti plains
We arrive late afternoon in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Set up a Camp or check in the lodge for dinner an overnight stay.
DAY 2: MAASAI MARA. From 0800-1830hrs, a full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills the famous Mara is renowned for.
See its great herds of plains, game, back manned lion, leopard and cheetah.
It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya
All meals and overnight at camp/lodge.
DAY 3: MAASAI MARA/NAIROBI. A pre-breakfast game drive from 0630-0930hrs and then back to the camp for late breakfast.
Leave Maasai Mara, lunch en-route arrive in Nairobi later afternoon.
- Wildebeest migration happens every year in Masai mara
- Masai mara is a home of the big five
- Bring the appropriate clothing for the time of year, taking into account it may get chilly at night in camps
- Sunglasses and binoculars are recommended
- Long sleeve tops and long trousers are advisable for safaris
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.