Amazing Masai Mara 3 Days 2 Nights Small Group Safari from Nairobi
The Maasai Mara National Reserve or the Mara as its popularly known boasts about sheltering various wild animals like the lion, cheetah and other animals that annually migrate to and from Tanzania to the Masai Mara like the Gazelles, wildebeest and zebras and much more.
During a game drive, you are likely to view the big 5 which is something most tourists coming to Kenya hoping to see.
Rainy seasons usually start from November all through to May with December being the peak. As for the dry seasons, expect them anywhere from June to November.
- Unlimited game viewing drives at the Masai Mara.
- Big five including Lion, giraffe, zebra, elephant, ostrich, bufallo, monkey etc
- Masai country on the safari route.
- The Great rift valley escarpment view on stop.
- Masai Mara game reserve & its diversity.
- Professional Guides
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceNairobi Hotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking Water
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/Resident pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Meals as per Itinerary
- International flights
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Accommodation - 200 $ per double room per day (160 $ per single room ) per night
- National Park fees - 80 USD per person per day
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the Rift valley to Masai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch, check in, relax, and then go for an evening game drive at 4:30pm. Return to the tent camp for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, Leave for a full day game drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve where you will get a chance to see the ‘Big Five’; Lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Afterwards, you will return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up for an early morning game drive then breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey to Nairobi. You will stop for your choice of lunch along the way, and then arrive in Nairobi in late afternoon. Stay overnight at Nairobi Hotel or catch home flight
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket
- Comfortable boots for safaris, walking and hiking and sneakers for campsite
- It is advisable to bring binoculars if you have any
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellant