Hidden Namba Sake Tour
We will meet just outside Namba Station on the Midosuji Line.
Want to know about sake? Want to see some cool places usually only locals go to? Want to try some really good food? Well, let me take you on a HIDDEN NAMBA tour at night. Enjoy exploring the back alleys as I will show you where to go.
We will hit four places, try four different sakes and also stop in a Japanese SNACK BAR and have a sing a song as well as some delicious tapas-style appetizers as we make our way around the back of Namba in Osaka.
Come meet the locals with me.
- Partake in Japans national drink - Sake
- Enjoy traditional Japanese street food at night
- Explore the back streets with a guide
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people allowed to book this tour
- Over 18s only
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Four stops with premium sake and appetizers
- Translation & Interpretive Guide for 4 hours
- Train ticket to Namba Station and back
- This tour begins at 5pm
- Please wear appropriate clothing