Hidden Namba Sake Tour
Osaka, Japan is known as the ‘Nation’s Kitchen’ - The area around Namba Station is known as one of Osaka’s two major city centres. Famous as an entertainment, shopping and dining district. You’ll have so much to explore as your tour guide accompanies you around this marvellous place.
The tour meeting point will be just outside Namba Station on the Midosuji Line.
Want to know more about sake? Want to see some cool places usually only locals go to? Want to try some really good food? Well, let us take you on a Hidden Namba tour at night. Enjoy exploring the hidden areas tourist's normally don't get to experience.
We will hit 4 different Sake spots, try four special sakes and also stop in a Japanese snack bar, have a sing a song as well as some delicious tapas-style appetizers as we make our way around the back of Namba in Osaka.
Come meet the locals with us for a time you'll never forget.
- Partake in Japans national drink - Sake
- Enjoy traditional Japanese street food at night
- Explore the back streets with a guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people allowed to book this tour
- Over 18s only
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Four stops with premium sake and appetizers
- Translation & Interpretive Guide for 4 hours
- Train ticket to Namba Station and back
- This tour begins at 5pm
- Please wear appropriate clothing