UNESCO Heritage Full Day Trip in Bali
Our Tour program will start at 8.30 am and we will pick up you from the main lobby at your hotel. This is a tour that combines the beautiful scenery of the green mountain, very beautiful lake and a view of the sunset is very charming to make the atmosphere becomes very romantic in the afternoon Our journey starts from enjoying the beautiful Taman Ayun Temple, which is located in Mengwi area.
The temple was built by the Mengwi kingdom in the year 1634 M. We will enjoy a very impressive atmosphere with a green view towards the Ulundanu Temple. And then we will see the view of the temple surrounded by lakes and green hills. Jatiluwih rice terrace most beautiful place you can enjoy. very nature and green surrounding, you can learn there is organization irrigation system for the farmer call "SUBAK "
Enjoy the sunset at Tanah Lot temple. Where the temple is located in the middle of the sea and is surrounded by very high waves. The atmosphere will be very romantic as soon as we watch the sunset in the afternoon.
- The name Tanah Lot is probably from “ Tanah Laut “ means Land in the sea. The Tanah lot Temple perched on a little Rocky Islet, look superb whether delicately the dawn light or stark outlined at sunset.
- Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple was built 1634 by the King Of Mengwi. Taman Ayun literally translate as
- The Ulundanu Beratan Temple is a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake, most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with seaside temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot.
- Jatiluwih rice terrace is a famous as a tourist sport of terrace farming which is still using traditional irrigation system
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Denpasar.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking tickets
- Mineral Water
- Tour guide english speaking
- Meal or Drink
- Entrance Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Additional charge for pick up and drop, if you are stay out from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua or Denpasar.
- Duration of this package will be 10 hours, and additional charge if you using our service more than about. ( $ 5/ hour )
- We are not responsible for damage or lost your property
- Bring sunblock for protecting your skin from the sun