Uluwatu Sunset Tour Bali
Bali Uluwatu Tours is a Bali Full Day Tour visiting Uluwatu Temple with a sunset view facing the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple.
This Uluwatu Tour will start with a visit to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park which created, to be a landmark or Bali mascot, a giant statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird.
Then continue the tour visiting the Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches in Bali.
Next, this tour goes to Uluwatu Temple which is an amazing temple that sits on 70 meters protruding cliff with some groups of monkey nearby.
Then this tour will bring you to watch a Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the Uluwatu Temple which is a Balinese dance that tells a story from fragment Ramayana.
The last destination during this Uluwatu tours Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach of a local restaurant.
This Uluwatu Tour will give you wonderful memories from three different experiences featured on this full day tour.
Our professional Tours Driver always offers our best services with transport in a private, full air-conditioned car to complete your memorable Bali Uluwatu Tours.
- Friendly private driver
- Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Visit Padang - Padang Beach
- Visit Uluwatu Temple
- Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- Enjoy fresh Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up Service at 13.00pm from The Hotel lobby, depending on the hotel you stay
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Car with Air Conditioning
- Parking Ticket
- English Speaking driver
- Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Ticket Kecak and Fire dance Performance
- Entrance Fee to Destination Object
14.00 - Pick-Up at Hotel Lobby
15.00 - Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana (Culture Park)
16.30 - Visit Padang-Padang Beach
17.30 - Visit Uluwatu temple
18.00 - Watching Kecak and fire Dance Performance with sunset view facing to the Indian Ocean
20.00 - Enjoy a Fresh Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach (at your own expense)
22.00 - Back to The Hotel 23.00 - Arrive at the hotel
- This tour is Private which means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- There is an extra charge of USD 10/ per hour if wish to extend this tour over Ten (10) hours
- Bring a towel or change of clothes if you want to go swimming at Padang-Padang Beach