Ubud Tour Bali
Bali Ubud Tours are the best Full Day Tour Packages and very popular Bali Day Tours in Bali Islands, visiting popular tourist destinations and other interesting places in Ubud Village including the center of art and culture in Bali islands.
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency.
One of Bali's major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due to this village offering many kinds of beautiful art, myth, and history. It is a perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
This Ubud Tours will see and visit places of interest such as watching a Barong Dance performance which tells the story about a battle between Barong and Rangda, visit Celuk Village which is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts and Ubud Batuan Village is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts.
You will also be brought to Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall located in Kemenuh, Ubud village and is one of the waterfalls not situated in the mountain. The Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace is another famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valley, Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rainforest inhabited by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals.
Other places of interest that you can see include Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud kingdom palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King and Ubud Art Market, a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village.
Enjoy this Ubud Private Tour with a professional and friendly Driver Service during your holiday who will make this Ubud Village journey a memorable one for you and family.
- Visit Tegenungan Waterfall at Ubud Village
- Visit Batuan Village for Traditonal Art Painting
- Visit Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Smith
- Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance dance)
- Friendly Private Driver
- Visiting the special Coffee plantation of coffee luwak
- Visit Monkey Forest Ubud
- Enjoy the Rice Terrace with the best view in Tegalalang Ubud Village
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up Service at 08.30am from your hotel in Bali
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Ticket
- English Speaking driver
- Private Car With Air Conditioning
- Mineral Water
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Ticket Barong dance performance
- Entrance Ticket To Destinations Object
08.30 - Pick Up at your hotel
09.30 - Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance ( Traditional dance which tells a story )
11.00 - Visit Celuk Village for Gold and silver Smith
11.30 - Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Art Village
12.00 - Tegenungan waterfall at Ubud Village
13.00 - Enjoy Lunch at Ubud (at your own expense)
14.30 - Tegalalang Rice Terrace Ubud
15.30 - Visit Monkey Forest
16.00 - Visit Coffee Plantation of Coffee Luwak
16.30 - Back to The Hotel 18.00 - Arrive at your hotel
- Bring towel and some clothes if you want to swim at Tegenungan Waterfall
- Extra Charge USD 10/Hour will be charged to Traveller if you wish to extend tour over Ten (10) Hours
- Area Covered for Pick Up : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services