Ubud Evening Cultural Tour
In the early evening transfer from your, hotel proceed to visit Ubud palace where you will be entertained by the legend and classical Legong dance, it is a refined dance form characterized by intricate finger movements, complicated footwork, and expressive gestures and facial expressions!
Afterwards, stroll along Ubud main streets next to the traditional market that leads you to one of Ubud's favourite restaurants, Cafe Wayan that featured in the eat pray and love the movie for your Balinese menu dinner.
Then we return back to the hotel!
- Visit Ubud Palace and see the traditional Legong Dance
- Stroll along Ubud's main streets
- Have a Balinese dinner at the famous Cafe Wayan
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kuta, Legian Seminyak.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer back to hotel.
- Hotel pickup
- Balinese set menu dinner
- Drinks with dinner
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- Please note the time of the itinerary will be subject to change depending of heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled and no refund will be provided in such cases. The last you should note, don’t forget to give your voucher to guide.